Wheel Bearing Monitor Kit - Sensei - 63mm - 2 Pack - For Single Axle Trailers
Monitors all Wheel Bearings
Wheel Bearing Monitor Kit - Sensei - 63mm - 2 Pack - for Single Axle Trailers
2 Pack for 45mm (2.5")
Monitor all Trailer Wheel Bearings from the Driver’s Seat!
A smart, wireless device to monitor all wheel bearing temperatures.
Suitable large trailerboats, camper trailers, horse floats and caravans.
Hot bearings can be dangerous, and often results in being broken down, on the side of the motorway or the most inconvenient remote location.
This wireless wheel bearing kit will allow you to monitor all wheel bearing temperatures whilst you drive!
Kits are sold as a set of either, two or four, bearing caps.
- Spot a hot trailer bearing issue, before the disaster, or breakdown hassle occurs!
- Monitor the temperature of each wheel bearing on your phone, from the driver’s seat, as you drive.
- When a bearing temperature starts to rise, pull over to let it cool, or stop at the next garage before it becomes serious problem.
- Works in remote areas as internet not required.
How does it work?
- Each Sensei wheel bearing cap has an inbuilt sensor, which will send a signal to your phone, in real time whilst you drive.
- The app is customisable so you can set up alarm alerts and, also view history.|
- An internet connection is only required when you first create an account to register the device.
- It is designed to work in very remote locations, so an internet connection is not needed to monitor your bearings in the field.
- A smart phone (IOS or Andriod) is also required, but not included.
- Suits all trailer types – ideal for large boat trailers and caravans.
- Waterproof and dust proof
- Intelligent sleep mode
- Smart motion detection
How to Choose a Size and Fit a Kit?
- A single Wheel Sensei unit is needed for each wheel bearing, so select a pack of two for single axle trailers, a pack of four is for tandem trailers. Tri axle trailers will need to buy a 2 and a 4 pack.
- Download and print the How to Measure Guide from Boat Gear Australia’s website which shows how to measure your wheel bearings.
(It is labelled "View PDF Brochure" on this website page - just scroll up).
- There are four main kit size models:
- 45mm (1.8”) Outside diameter of the bearing HUB
- 52mm (2”) Outside diameter of the bearing HUB
- 62mm (2.44”) Outside diameter of the bearing HUB (US Version)
- 63mm (2.5”) Outside diameter of the bearing HUB
- Custom sizes are also available on request.
- Step 1
- Remove your existing dust cap. (the new Sensei bearing caps with inbuilt sensor will replace them).
- Using callipers, carefully measure the wheel bearing’s outside diameter (shown in green below).
- Step 2 - Using a calliper, also measure the bearing’s inside diameter (this is used to double check size).
- Step 3 - Select your model and order it from www.boatgearaustralia.com.au
- Step 4 - To fit them tap them onto your wheels and mount the wireless receiver high inside your vehicle cabin. Full instructions are included in the box.
- If you have any questions simply email Boat Gear Australia through our website's Contact Us page.
What’s in the Box?
- The kits contains a set of 2 Wheel Sensei bearing caps
- An unique QR code
- A USC-C to USB cable, and
- A very small black console signal receiver box (to mount up high, in the vehicle by the driver).
You will also need a smart phone (IOS or Android) which is not included.
|Unit Of Measure||Kit|