Deck Wash Pump Kit Jabsco Hotshot 5.0 with Hose J20-248 12V
70 PSI Suits 20mm Hose (7.6mt supplied)
Deck Wash Pump Kit 12V Jabsco Hotshot 5.0 with Hose J20-248 (replaces J20-148 and J20-140)
12 volt 16 amp Hotshot 5.0 Pump & Mega Hose Kit Jabsco 82905-0092
Pump & hose kit including loads of items and also a 7.6 metre (25 foot) blue spiral coiled hose with brass end fittings.
High capacity up to 19 litres per minute flow
High pressure up to 70 PSI for blasting anchors & fishing areas clean
Suitable for use with salt water
Sealed pressure switch and injection moulded diaphragm
Self priming up to 3 metres
Larger and more efficient motor brushes for extended life
Adjustable spray nozzle for powerful and accurate operation
- 12 volt 16 amp Hotshot 5.0 Pump - Suitable for use with salt water
- 7.6 metre (25 foot) coiled hose with brass end fittings.
- 3 x assorted plug-in 20mm hose ports,
- USA GHT thread connector, universal plug-in strainer, hose nozzle with USA adaptor.
- Standard 3/4" port size plug-in port pack of 3 x 20mm (3/4”) assorted hose ports included plus 1 x USA garden hose thread adaptor.
- Plug-in pump strainer included
|Unit Of Measure||Kit|
Limited 3 year Jabsco warranty.
JABSCO Hotshot deck washdown pumps have splash resistant motors - they will withstand some spray and the occasional splash - but they are NOT WATERPROOF and should be subject to only minimal external water contact.
They should be mounted in the driest location possible and always follow the manufacturers installation instructions.
Warranty is void if the motor is waterlogged - and if a strainer is not used.
A plug-in strainer is provided with every Jabsco Hotshot pump kit.