Eno 2 Burner Marine Stove with Oven - Open Sea - Model 1423 / 142340 (No Grill)
Made in France and installed on many European built production boats (Beneteau, Jeanneau, Hanse etc.).
This oven comes complete with gimbal mountings and pot holders.
For a fixed installation these oven also have built in mounting feet so they can be rested on ant flat surface.
Stainless steel exterior with enamelled oven for good heat retention.
Tested and certified to Australian Standards by the Australian Gas Association.
504 mm Width x 418 mm Depth x 470 mm Height (approx only).
Please refer to dimensions on diagrams for more detail - see pictures above.
Weight: 24.7 kgs
- Flame Failure Cut-off on all burners for safety
- 2 Top Burners
- Large top burner output is 8000 BTU's
- Medium top burner output is 5600 BTU's
- Oven Burner output 6000 BTU's
- Construction is Stainless Steel with enammelled oven
- Electronic Spark Ignition included (AA battery powered)
- Thermocouple protection on all burners
- Certification: AGA & CE
- Propane Gas connection fitting = male 3/8" SAE flare
- 2 year warranty
Easy Cleaning Features:
- Trivet grid lifts up for cleaning
- Stainless splash back on three sides
- Polished stainless base with no sharp edges for easy cleaning
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 Month Warranty