Eno 1813 - 2 Burner Stove with Oven & Grill - Gascogne Stainless Steel
ALLURE 2 Burner Oven & Grill
Eno 2 Burner Marine Stove with Oven and Grill - Gascogne Stainless Steel - Model 1813 / 181341
Now known as the ALLURE 2 Burner Oven with Grill - SS Oven - Black Face - Wooden Handle
Eno Stove Model 1813 Quick Summary:
SS Oven - Black Face - Wooden Handle
- 2 top burners with flame failure
- Grill with flame failure
- Stainless steel oven liner
- Smart black fascia with wooden handle
- Stainless steel exterior with all stainless steel oven.
- Tested and certified to Australian Standards by the Australian Gas Association.
(The full list of features is listed below)
Made in France and installed on many European built production boats (such as Beneteau, Jeanneau, and Hanse).
This oven comes complete with gimbal mountings and pot holders/ pan holders.
For a fixed installation, this oven also has built in mounting feet, so it can be rested on ant flat surface.
504 mm Width x 418 mm Depth x 470 mm Height (approx only).
Please refer to dimensions on diagrams for more detail - see pictures above.
Weight: 22.3 kgs
- Flame Failure Cut-off on all burners for safety
- 2 Top Burners and a grill
- Large top rapid burner - output is 8000 BTU's
- Medium top burner output is 5600 BTU's
- Grill burner output is 4600 BTUs
- Oven Burner output 5000 BTU's
- Construction is Stainless Steel with stainless steel oven
- Electronic Spark Ignition included (AA battery powered)
- Thermocouple protection on all burners
- Certification: AGA & CE
- Propane Gas connection fitting = male 3/8" SAE flare
- 2 year warranty
Easy Cleaning Features:
- Trivet grid lifts up for cleaning
- Stainless splash back on three sides
- Polished stainless base with no sharp edges for easy cleaning
Practical Tips and Advice:
- When installing a marine oven remember to allow adequate space around the oven to ensure a minimum safety zone.
- The safety zone should be lined/protected with fire-proof materials (According to ISO / 9094-1.2 Art. 220.127.116.11)
- Please read the Eno Oven Installation Safety Instructions (PDF).
- For a fixed installation these ranges also have built in mounting feet so they can be rested on ant flat surface.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 Month Warranty