Eno 3 Burner Marine Stove with Oven and Grill - Gascogne Stainless Steel - Model 1833 / 183341
Made in France and installed on many European built production boats (such as Beneteau, Jeanneau, and Hanse).
This oven comes complete with gimbal mountings and pot holders.
For a fixed installation these oven also have built in mounting feet so they can be rested on ant flat surface.
Stainless steel exterior with all stainless steel oven.
Tested and certified to Australian Standards by the Australian Gas Association.
504 mm Width x 418 mm Depth x 470 mm Height (approx only).
Please refer to dimensions on diagrams for more detail - see pictures above.
Weight: 23.8 kgs
- Flame Failure Cut-off on all burners for safety
- 3 Top Burners and a grill
- Large top rapid burner - output is 8000 BTU's
- Medium top burner output is 5600 BTU's
- Small burner output is 3400 BTU's
- Grill burner output is 4600 BTUs
- Oven Burner output 5000 BTU's
- Construction is Stainless Steel with stainless steel oven
- Electronic Spark Ignition included (AA battery powered)
- Thermocouple protection on all burners
- Certification: AGA & CE
- Propane Gas connection fitting = male 3/8" SAE flare
- 2 year warranty
Easy Cleaning Features:
- Trivet grid lifts up for cleaning
- Stainless splash back on three sides
- Polished stainless base with no sharp edges for easy cleaning
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 Month Warranty