Gas Detector 1 Sensor & Optional LPG Shut Off
10-32V Can Add Extra Sensor & LPG Shut Off Valve
BEP Contour Gas Detector with 1 Sensor & Optional LPG Gas Shut Off 113122 600-GDL
- This gas detector has the capability to control two sensors which detect both LPG and petrol, with visual and audible alarms.
- Features include test switch to check operation of sensors as well as outputs for external audible alarm and bilge blower operation.
- Units are supplied standard with one sensor with five metre lead. A second sensor can be added.
- This 113122 detector also has an LPG shut off feature that shuts off gas supply when in alarm mode. An on/off button is also incorporated to control gas supply remotely.
- This is achieved through a pulse and hold output that is connected to the 113137/113138 LPG shut off solenoid which is purchased separately - see below for 12V one.
- Solenoid sold separately - two models 12V or 24V
- 350mA current draw with two sensors
- 20% lower explosive limit sensitivity
- 800mA max power output
- 700mA pulse, 250mA hold solenoid output
- Face Size: 88 x 66mm base, 27mm overall depth.
- 10-35 volts
|Unit Of Measure