Lewmar Hatch Low Profile - Size 54 Silver - 170078
Ideal as a foredeck hatch on larger cruisers and offshore yachts.
Manufactured to exacting standards, the Lewmar® Low Profile range provides a smooth profile with modern lines.
The Lewmar® range features industry leading construction and are manufactured from silver anodised extruded aluminium fitted with quality acrylic lenses ranging in thickness from 8mm to 12mm.
Lewmar® Hatch - Low Profile The Low Profile hatch range features a snag free soft styling which presents a sleek modern look.
The low profile hatch range is ideal for use on a wide range of power craft and yachts.
Ideal as a foredeck hatch on small to mid size power and sailboats.
- Outside handles
- Low profile hatches open up to 180 Degrees
- Ability to lock the hatch fully closed or in the vented position
- Ability to quickly and easily replace acrylic lens -
- Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95°
- Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame for strength as well as modern styling -
- Lewmar's unique sealing system allowing easy acrylic replacement
- CE approved to Area XX
Overall Outside: mm x mm
Cut Out : mm x mm
Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.
Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4").
Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|