Rocna MKII Anchor - Galvanised 40kg
Suits most boats 14 to 24m
Rocna MKII Anchor - Galvanised 40kg (88lb) - RM2040GS
Suits most boats 14 to 24m - Refer to Sizing Recommendation Chart
Based on the original Rocna anchor design, the new Rocna II anchor range offers substantial upgrades in both performance and strength.
Rocna Series II anchors also have improved clearance at both the shank end, and also the roll bar (compared to the original Rocna).
SELF-DEPLOYING AND SELF-RECOVERING:
The Rocna shank is designed so the anchor self-launches and self-stows on the majority of bow-rollers, with the greatest possible reliability.
- All Rocna anchors have shank shapes that are designed to self launch.
- All Rocna anchors have a design that encourages the anchor to self right.
- Excellent "setting" ability on the ocean floor or seabed.
- Rocna anchors are true multi-purpose anchors that set and hold in most seabeds, from soft mud to hard sand, clay, grass, and kelp.
These anchors are very highly regarded by experienced boatowners.
- Please check the recommended anchor size for your boat on the Boat Sizing Chart.
- Please check the anchor's dimensions then also download a printout of the anchor and check carefully that it will fit your boat.
|Artist / Author
|Unit Of Measure
ROCNA GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Each anchor comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects plus both breakage and bending.