Antenna Base for Whips Single Swivel Black ABL013B
Multipurpose mounting antenna base that allows the antenna to be quickly detached! (which is especially practical for trailerboats).
Suits all AW36XX series antenna whips VHF. AIS, AM//FM and 27 MHZ
This compact base, has colour coded inserts for easy identification - No more confusion - just choose and attach the correct coloured tag provided (VHF. AM//FM or 27 MHZ)
Utilising GME's integrated PL259 connection technique, the coaxial cable remains connected to the base rather than the antenna whip, permitting installation or security removal of the whip in a matter of seconds.
A splash proof cap is provided for connector protection when the whip is removed.
- Fast fit FME connectors with no soldering of plugs required
- Colour coded whip/base inserts for easy identification
- 5 m white low loss coaxial cable included
- Suits all AW36XX series antenna whips VHF. AIS, AM//FM and 27 MHZ
- Ground independent design
Generally, a single knuckle base is used if mounting base on a horizontal surface and a double knuckle base is used when mounting on a vertical surface.