Bilge Pump Control - Jabsco Hydro Air 24V J41-006
Bilge Pump Control - Jabsco Hydro Air 24V J41-006 Jabsco 59400-0024
- 24 volt - Suits 24 Volt pumps
- The Jabsco HYDRO AIR bilge switch is an air operated switch which will automatically activate the bilge pump or bilge level alarm and is designed to be the most reliable type of bilge switch available.
- As water rises in the bilge, air pressure in the bell and air tube increases, operating a diaphragm switch in the unit and activating the pump.
- Electrical components are clear of the water and no sensitive electronics are used.
- The diaphragm switch unit can be mounted up to 3 metres above the plastic airbell.
- The HYDRO AIR switch is supplied as a complete kit with mercury free switch head, 10 feet of rubber tubing and air bell.
- Pump can still be manually operated via a panel switch.
- Turns on at 50mm water level - turns off at 15mm water level. Ignition protected.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|