Enerdrive ePro Combi 12/1600-60-KIT with Remote
Includes Remote Control
Enerdrive ePro Combi 12/1600-60-KIT Combi Inverter Charger - EPC-1600-12-KIT - Includes Remote Control
1600Watt Inverter with 60Amp Charger (12V to 240V)
The main task of the ePRO Combi Inverter Charger is to act as an uninterruptible AC power supply (UPS).
In case of a grid/generator failure or disconnection, the ePRO Combi immediately stops charging the battery, releases the AC transfer switch and activates the inverter which takes over the supply to the connected loads.
All this is achieved so fast, that even very critical loads like computers will continue to operate without any problems.
In case the grid/generator is reconnected again and the voltage and frequency are within acceptable limits, the ePRO Combi activates the AC transfer switch and battery charger again, while deactivating the inverter.
The connected loads are now supplied again by the grid/generator without any interruption.
Recreational Vehicles - with a very small size footprint for power output, the ePRO Combi is the perfect solution for tight installations.
Solar Power Systems – suitable for small back up sites that require variable control capabilities with the innovative Trigger Switches.
Industrial Systems – any small commercial application can be configured to use the ePRO Combi as a smart UPS system again using the Trigger Switches.
Commercial work vehicles – provide ultra clean AC power for sensitive equipment.
Marine Systems – great charging capabilities from a small compact unit.
- AC Input Power Boost, which temporarily assists weak AC input sources when the connected load needs more power than available from the grid or generator.
- AC Input Current Limit, which limits the maximum current consumed from the AC input source by the ePRO Combi. This limit is user adjustable.
- Power Factor Corrected AC Input, which optimizes energy efficiency and makes sure that the maximum amount of charging current is available from your AC source.
- Intelligent 4-stage charge programs, user programmable to fit any battery type.
- Fully programmable inverter, transfer switch and battery charger parameters, using the Dashboard for Windows software.
- Programmable alarm relay, for optimal control of external devices like generator starting or selective load disconnection.
- Freely assignable trigger input, which allows the user to control the ePRO Combi by external events.
- Temperature controlled fans, to guarantee silent operation under less than full load conditions.
- Temperature compensated battery charging, using the standard supplied battery temperature sensor for maximum battery lifetimes.
- 351 x 210 x 114mm
- Weight: 10.7 kg
See PDF brochure above on this website for full details and specifications.
|Unit Of Measure||Kit|
Covered by Enerdrive’s Warranty