Fridge Compressor - BD50F 12/24V
Electronic module needs to be purchased separately.
Isotherm Danfoss Fridge Compressor - BD50F 12/24V 381834 / SBC39325DA
Danfoss compressor with condenser, tubing and quick connect couplings supplied as a replacement part for Isotherm® refrigeration BD50F unit. This model also includes a fan.
Although they are factory pre-gassed, the complete system must be evacuated and re-charged with ozone friendly R134A refrigerant upon replacement.
(Electronic Control Module unit needs to be puchased separately - see below).
Practical Advice Tips
- This fridge compressor requires the Electronic Control Module unit to be purchased separately.
- If your fridge compressor works only on DC (12 to 24Volt) choose the DC Electronic Control Unit.
- If your fridge compressor works on both only DC (12 to 24Volt) and AC (such as 240Volt) choose the AC/DC Electronic Control Unit.
- The condensation (with compressor) unit must be installed horizontally with feet always downward and can run for short periods up to an angle of 30 °, greater angles can cause permanent damage to the compressor.
- Although the system can operate up to a temperature of 55°C, we recommend placing it in the coolest place available, both for energy consumption and for qualitative yield of the unit.
- Ensure that the compressor is sufficiently ventilated.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|