Maxwell Anchor Winch HRCFF6 - 600W - 12V 6mm P102820
P102820 Freefall or Control - 6mm SL Chain & 12mm Rope
Maxwell Anchor Winch HRCFF6 - 600W - 12V Motor P102820 - Both Freefall and Power Up/Down Control
- Most boats up to 10m (33Ft)
- 6mm SL Chain and 12mm Rope Combo (soft spliced together) or all chain.
This winch will allows you a choice of using or power up and down or power up and Freefall down.
(Just flick the toggle on the side of the winch to change). Winch can be opereated by deck switches and/or from the helm.
- Motor: 600W 12V
- Rope Size: 12mm
- Chain Size: 6mm
- Maximum Pull Lift: 410 kgs
- Static Hold: 700 kgs
- LIne Speed: 33m/minute
- Net Weight: 12 kgs
- Simple ‘bolt down’ installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- Compact aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case.
- Emergency ‘free fall’ function in the event of onboard power failure. (Activated by the supplied, emergency ‘Free Fall’ lever).
- Revolutionary Wave Design™ chainwheel - suits rope and chain - grips the rope better.
Full details and dimensions are on the PDF brochure (above).
What's In the Box?
- Anchor Winch with gearbox
- Chainwheel suits both chain and rope
- Dual direction solenoid (included)
- Clutch release handle (included)
- Owners Installation manual with
- deck template,
- wiring instructions and
- installation instructions.
You will also need:
- A correctly sized, circuit breaker and either two deck switches, and/or a panel up/down switch.
- I strongly recommend using the Maxwell matched rope chain kit, as it transitions smoothly from the soft splice rope to chain, and, the chain wheel (gypsy) grips this rope very well. Plus, it is best of both worlds having chain (which doesn't chafe) near the anchor, and strong 8 plait rope (which is much lighter) for the rest.
- (See Related Products shown below)
- Browse the "Anchor Winch Electrical Accessories" category of this website for additional optional accessories such as remote controls and anchor chain counters.
- Browse the "Additional Hardware Accessories" for items such as snubbers - (see the left hand menu).
Important: Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper or alternative snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. the chain stopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.
Vetus Maxwell winches can easily be shipped to most of Australia - refer to the freight calculator.
We prefer a business address if possible - (someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery).
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*