Maxwell Anchor Winch HRCFF7 - 600W - 12V 7mm P102822
P102822 Freefall or Control - 7mm SL Chain & 12mm Rope
Maxwell Anchor Winch HRCFF6 - 600W - 12V 7mm P102822
Freefall or Control Up/Down from the helm.
- Most boats up to 10m (33Ft)
- 7mm SL Chain and 12mm Rope Combo (soft spliced together) or all chain.
This winch will allows you a choice of using or power up and down or power up and Freefall down.
(Just flick the toggle on the side of the winch to change). Winch can be opereated by deck switches and/or from the helm.
- Motor: 600W 12V
- Rope Size: 12mm
- Chain Size: 7mm
- Maximum Pull Lift: 410 kgs
- Static Hold: 700 kgs
- LIne Speed: 33m/minute
- Net Weight: 12 kgs
- Simple ‘bolt down’ installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- Compact aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case.
- Emergency ‘free fall’ function in the event of onboard power failure. (Activated by the supplied, emergency ‘Free Fall’ lever).
- Revolutionary Wave Design™ chainwheel - suits rope and chain - grips the rope better.
Full details and dimensions are on the PDF brochure (above).
Vetus Maxwell winches can easily be shipped to most of Australia - refer to the freight calculator.
We prefer a business address if possible - (someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery).
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*