Maxwell RC8-6 Anchor Winch 600W 12V P102550
P102550 - Suits 6mm SL Chain & 12mm Nylon Rope
Maxwell RC8-6 Anchor Winch 600W 12V P102550 - Suits 6-7mm SL Chain & 12mm Nylon Rope
The combined stainless steel and chromed bronze RC8 automatic rope/chain anchor winch is Maxwell’s mid-range version of the vertical RC Series Windlass range.
- Most boats up to 10m (33Ft)
- 6/7mm SL Chain and 12mm Rope Combo (soft spliced together) or all chain.
- Motor: 600W 12V
- Rope Size: 12mm
- Chain Size: 6/7mm
- Maximum Pull Lift: 350 kgs
- Static Hold: 1200 kgs
- LIne Speed: Chain 28m/min Rope 24m/minute
- Net Weight: 12.5 kgs
- The all new stainless steel RC8-6 fully automatic rope/chain windlass is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 6mm/7mm (1/4 inch) chain spliced to 12mm (1/2 inch) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- The larger stainless steel RC8-8 can be used with 8mm (5/16 inch) chain spliced to 14mm (9/16 inch) three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- The RC8 features Maxwell's revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design chainwheel.
- The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and Free Fall, using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
Full details and dimensions are on the PDF brochure (above).
|Model #||RC8-6 -12V|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*