Maxwell RC8-8 Anchor Winch 1000W 12V P102558
P102558 - Suits 8mm SL Chain & 14-16mm Nylon Rope
Maxwell RC8-8 Anchor Winch 1000W 12V P102558 - Suits 8mm SL Chain & 14-16mm Nylon Rope
- Most boats up to 10m (33Ft)
- 8mm SL Chain and 14-16mm Rope Combo (soft spliced together) or all chain.
- Motor: 1000W 12V
- Rope Size: 14-16mm
- Chain Size: 8mm
- Maximum Pull Lift: 600 kgs
- Static Hold: 1200 kgs
- LIne Speed: Chain 32m/min Rope 28m/minute
- Net Weight: 15.5 kgs
- The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- The RC8 features Maxwell's revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design chainwheel.
- The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and Free Fall, using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
Full details and dimensions are on the PDF brochure (above).
|Model #||RC8-8 - 12V|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*