Maxwell Winch w Capstan HRC10-8 - 1000W 12V 8mm P100240
P100240 - Suits 8mm SL Chain & 14mm Nylon Rope
Maxwell Winch with Capstan HRC10-8 - 1000W 12V 8mm P100240
Suits 8mm SL Chain & 14mm Nylon Rope
- Most boats up to 14m (46 Feet)*
- 8mm SL Chain and 14-16mm Rope Combo (soft spliced together) or all chain.
- Motor: 1000W 12V
- Rope Size: 14 - 16mm
- Chain Size: 8mm SL
- Maximum Pull Lift: 700 kgs
- Static Hold: 1500 kgs
- LIne Speed: Rope 20m/minute or chain 24m/minute
- Net Weight: 19 kgs
- Fully Austomatic rope/chain
- This two piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck, routinemaintenance.
Simple ‘bolt down’ installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installationand set up.
The stainless steel (AISI 316) pressure arm always exerts maximum controlpressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain).
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, ‘free fall’ anchoring andemergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required.• The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides highefficiency output drive via precision worm and wormwheel.
- Revolutionary Wave Design™ chainwheel - suits rope and chain - grips the rope better.or can be used as all chain.
Full details and dimensions are on the PDF brochure (above).
What's In the Box?
- Anchor Winch with gearbox
- Chainwheel suits both chain and rope
- Dual direction solenoid (included)
- Clutch release handle (included)
- Owners Installation manual with
- deck template,
- wiring instructions and
- installation instructions.
You will also need:
- A correctly sized, circuit breaker and either two deck switches, and/or a panel up/down switch.
- I strongly recommend using the Maxwell matched rope chain kit, as it transitions smoothly from the soft splice rope to chain, and, the chain wheel (gypsy) grips this rope very well. Plus, it is best of both worlds having chain (which doesn't chafe) near the anchor, and strong 8 plait rope (which is much lighter) for the rest.
- (See Related Products shown below)
- Browse the "Anchor Winch Electrical Accessories" category of this website for additional optional accessories such as remote controls and anchor chain counters.
- Browse the "Additional Hardware Accessories" for items such as snubbers - (see the left hand menu).
Important: Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper or alternative snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. the chain stopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.
Vetus Maxwell winches can be shipped to most of Australia - refer to the freight calculator.
We prefer a business address if possible - (someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery).
|Model #||HRC10-8 - P100240|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*