Pump Submersible - Rule Auto 500 12V (20mm) RWB807
Next Gen Replaces RWB2
Pump Submersible - Rule Auto 500 12V Suits 20mm Hose (Next Gen Replaces RWB2)
Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump - no float switch required.
- Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
- Compact - 107mm Height x 74mm width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v. 0.8 amp draw @ 24v. Consumes only 0.2 amps per day.
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Cannot be run through 240v to 12v transformers.
- Threaded hose outlets supplied for 20mm (3/4") hose.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Rule 3 year limited warranty.