Rescue Me MOB1 AIS & DSC Man Overboard Device
Man Overboard Device - Ocean Signal Rescue Me MOB1 AIS & Integrated DSC OSMOB1
This tiny product is to alert your boat, and any nearby AIS/DSC equipped craft, (up to 5 miles* away) - of your precise position in the water, should you fall overboard at sea.
Your best chance of being rescued quickly, is from your own boat and nearby vessels - it does not alert the authorities.
The rescueME MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds.
- The integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low light conditions.
- The rescueME MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions).
In an emergency rescueME MOB1 provides 2 methods of rapidly communicating your position, accurate to a few metres, back to the vessel, plus providing visual indication via its built in strobe light.
The best chance of rapid rescue if you fall overboard comes from your own vessel.
- Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling)*
- 30% (typ) smaller than competitors
- Automatic activation
- Simple lifejacket integration
- 7 year battery life
- 24+ hours operational life
- 5 year warranty†
- Fast accurate positioning
- This Australian Version allows entry of MMSI number
Yes - we can promptly ship this item to you - we ship to almost anywhere in Australia!
|Unit Of Measure||Each|