Super Sarca Gal Anchor No 2 - Suits Boats 4.5 - 6m
Suits Most Boats 4.5 to 6 Metres
Super Sarca Gal Anchor No 2 - SP4059
Suits: Most Boats 4.5 - 6 Metres (up to 1.5 Ton)
- Super SARCA's unique design makes it both safe and easy to use.
- The penetrating ability and holding power of the Super SARCA has to be experienced to be believed.
Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks.
Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the Super SARCA rolls over in most situations, allowing the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in.
- No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold.
- Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper. Teamed with the Super SARCA's 360° pivoting action, this makes the Super SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes.
- Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks. When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the Super SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment
- Light in weight, easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Super SARCA Anchors are designed and manufactured in Australia,
- Sarca’s build quality assured using the best steels then hot dipped galvanized.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight(kg): 6.0kg
- Overall Width (mm): 375
- Overall Height (mm): 280
- Overall Length (mm): 640
- A (mm):152 - refer to image above
- B (mm):175 - refer to image above
- C (mm):403 - refer to image above
Recommended minimum length of leader chain: 5m of 8mm
Also available in top-quality 316 stainless steel -see under stainelss steel plow anchors.
Note: Sizing Chart is a guide only we recommend that you evaluate the variables listed below and choose the most suitable products for your vessel.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|