Water Heater Basic 50L 750W Isotemp 135704
Water Heater Stainless Steel Basic 50L 750W Isotemp 135704
Australian Standards Approved.
- Volume: 50L
- Style: Basic
- Dimensions Length x Dia.: 750mm x 395mm
- Weight: 17kg
- Max. Pressure: 5.0bar
- Immersion Heater: 240volt or 750 watt
Hot water on your boat!
- Isotemp water heaters may be used with freshwater or saltwater cooled engine systems.
- Optimal water heating is achieved in two ways, firstly by an immersed electric heating element (immersion heater) and secondly by utilising the boat's engine water heat (heat exchange).
- The immersion heater has been designed to enable easy removal to allow for inspection and cleaning of the tank.
- Smart finish in a brushed stainless steel exterior, the quality of the Isotemp Basic by Isotherm®, is not just skin deep. The internal tank is insulated with expanded polyurethane insulation ensuring low temperature loss.
- The fixing feet are adjustable to 360°, allowing the tank to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
An optional accessory is a thermostatic mixing valve, (which controls the maximum temperature of water at the tap) this adds to safety, particularly important if having young children on board.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|