Bennett Self Levelling Kit - SLT10
499/SLT10 - Economical trim for small boats
Bennett Self Levelling Kit - SLT10 499/SLT10 - No Controls Needed - easy to fit.
Suits 4.6 - 5.5m boats - Trim Tab Plane size is 25cm x 25cm
An economical solution to help small tinnies and inflatable boats run better and to plane at lower speeds.
A popular product for inflatables and small tinnies. No wiring just fit them to the transom - these kits do not need controls.
How to fit and how do they work?
- There is nothing to do inside the boat just mount the two actuators and the two planes on the transom of your boat.
- The actuators can be manually adjusted when the boat is stopped.
- When the boat is trying to get up on the plane, the actuators hold the tab down which assists the boat to plane, once on plane the water pressure pushes the tabs up.
The longer a boat's waterline the more easily it will get up onto the plane - thus foils or trim tabs will help a boat plane at a lower speed.
Trim tabs kits such as the electric or hydraulic kits can also correct a boat's list (side to side lean or imbalance) whilst the boat is running.
Types of trim kits to choose from:
- Foils - attach to the cavitation plate on you outboard (below the waterline)
- SLT self levelling kits - easy to install on the boat's transom but as no controls they are for smaller boats
- Electric BOLT Trim Tab kits - are for trailerboats only - you need a trim tab plane kit and a control kit.
- Hydraulic Trim Tab Kits - are for either trailerboats or moored craft - they come as a comlete kit with tabs and controls supplied. There is a choice of trim tab sizes and also control types.
If you are unsure just contact us at Boat Gear Australia (by phone or email).
These kits can easily be promptly delivered anywhere in Australia.
|Unit Of Measure
Bennett offer Warranty as well as Boat Gear Australia's Fair Trade warranty.