Fridge Compressor - BD50F - LT211 - 12/24V Danfoss Secop
Includes DC Electronic Module
BD50F Secop (ex Danfoss) Fridge Compressor / Condenser KIT -12/24V - LT211
Includes comperessor/condensor plus a DC Module, quick connect couplings, and a fan!
Danfoss compressor complete with condenser, tubing and quick connect couplings, supplied as a replacement part for Isotherm®/Novakool (and many other) refrigeration units.
Although they are factory pre-gassed, the complete system must be evacuated and re-charged with ozone friendly R134A refrigerant upon replacement.
Comes with reusable quick connect couplings.
A DC Control Module is included.
If your fridge also uses 240V you must purchase a combo AC/DC Electronic Control Unit - see below)
Practical Advice Tips
- This fridge compressor includes the DC Electronic Control Module unit.
- If your fridge compressor works on both DC (12 to 24Volt) and AC (such as 240 Volt) you must purchase an AC/DC Electronic Control Unit.
- The condensation (compressor) unit must be installed horizontally with feet always downward and can run for short periods up to an angle of 30 °, greater angles can cause permanent damage to the compressor.
- Although the system can operate up to a temperature of 55°C, we recommend placing it in the coolest place available, both for energy consumption and for qualitative yield of the unit.
- Ensure that the compressor is sufficiently ventilated.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|