Maxwell RC6 Anchor Winch Vertical 500W 12V P102569
P102569 - Suits 6-7mm SL Chain & 12mm Nylon Rope
Maxwell RC6 Anchor Winch Vertical 500W 12V P102569 - Suits 6-7mm SL Chain & 12mm Nylon Rope
This combined stainless steel and chromed bronze RC6 automatic rope/chain anchor winch is Maxwell’s smallest version of the vertical RC Series Windlass Range.
What's In the Box?
- Anchor Winch with gearbox
- Chainwheel suits both chain and rope
- Dual direction solenoid (included)
- Emergency freefall activayion lever. (included)
- Owners Installation manual with
- deck template,
- wiring instructions and
- installation instructions.
You will also need:
- A correctly sized, circuit breaker and either two deck switches, and/or a panel up/down switch.
- I strongly recommend using the Maxwell matched rope chain kit, as it transitions smoothly from the soft splice rope to chain, and, the chain wheel (gypsy) grips this rope very well. Plus, it is best of both worlds having chain (which doesn't chafe) near the anchor, and strong 8 plait rope (which is much lighter) for the rest.
- (See Related Products shown below)
- Browse the "Anchor Winch Electrical Accessories" category of this website for additional optional accessories such as remote controls and anchor chain counters.
- Browse the "Additional Hardware Accessories" for items such as snubbers - (see the left hand menu).
Important: Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper or alternative snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. the chain stopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.
|Model #||RC6 -12V|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Vetus Maxwell 3 Year Warranty*